I. General information
2. The administrator of Users' personal data is king-protein.nl.
3. In the interests of the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts.
4. Personal data is processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User. Thanks to them, we can inform you about promotions, services, products and also to be able to place an order in our online store.
5. The User provides his data voluntarily, however, failure to provide some data may prevent the User from placing an Order, because the Service Provider and the Seller will not be able to accept the Order and contact the User in order to determine the details of the order and the possible conclusion of a Sales Agreement or a contract of service. services.
6. In accordance with the Regulations, the condition for submitting an Order by the User is, inter alia, providing User's data.
7. The Seller collects the User's data in order to conclude a Sales Agreement with him, as well as in connection with its performance.
8. The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
9. Personal data left on the site will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29, 1997.
II. Cookies policy
1. When the User uses the Online Store, the User's data is automatically collected. This data includes: IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type, interests, age or gender of the User. This data can be collected by cookies ("cookies"), the Google Analytics system and the Web Beacon system.
2. The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
3. Cookies are intended for using the website pages. The operator uses these files for:
a) the possibility of logging in and maintaining the user's session on each subsequent page of the website
b) matching the content of the website to the individual preferences of the user, first of all these files recognize his device to display the page according to his preferences
c) to create anonymous statistics, excluding the possibility of user identification.
4. In the interest of the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts - the Act on the protection of personal data, the Act on the provision of electronic services, as well as all types of executive acts and Community legislation.
6. By default, the software used for browsing websites allows cookies to be placed on the User's end device by default. These settings can be changed by the User in such a way as to block the automatic handling of "cookies" in the web browser settings or to inform about their every transfer to the user's devices.
7. The Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
8. The Website operator informs that changes to the settings in the user's web browser may prevent the proper operation of the Websites.